looking for mature, faithful, self-motivated, positive, disciplined, and
well-rounded young adults who have a zeal for Christ and His Church and a love
The CCO Campus Internship program is the
beginning of a new career as a full-time Catholic lay missionary on the front
lines of university campuses. Each year the Campus Internship Program begins at
the end of August and lasts for eight months. At the end of this time,
successful campus interns are invited to serve for two or more years with CCO.
- To participate in CCO 101 week in August
- To learn CCO’s philosophy and methodology of campus evangelization and leadership development.
- To be actively involved in CCO, at a pace that is tailored to your experience and competency in CCO’s philosophy and methodology of evangelization and leadership development.
- To demonstrate a strong, consistent prayer life (meditative and intercessory).
- To complete all required reading and assignments on time.
- To effectively manage yourtime and demonstrate personal organization skills through the use of a time management tool.
- To be actively involved in a parish and in your diocese.
- To learn Support Team Partnership and Development philosophy and strategies.
- To understand the beginnings of CCO and our charism
The program also includes assignments and practical reading, including: The Master Plan of Evangelism, Dedication and Leadership , Handbook of Catholic Apologetics, Redemptoris Missio, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and I Believe in Love.
For your internship year, CCO gives a stipend that can cover approximately half of a modest salary. CCO's monthly internship stipend is $800/month. All interns will be required to support raise at least another $950/month before August 1st to supplement the half of their salary paid through the stipend. The exact details of each individual intern’s support raising situation will be worked out in consultation with the Human Resources Department.
For more information on Support Team and Partnership Development (STPD), see FAQ About Support Raising.If you are interested in the Campus Internship Program and would like to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (613) 736-1999. You may also fill out a Preliminary Application to begin the discernment process.